We recently replaced our old security system with a new Shiver Security System. The staff that came to provide us a quote was very knowledgeable and very helpful in guiding us on what items from our current system we could keep and what new technology and features we might want to add. The installation technician was very friendly and thorough, testing every part multiple times and answering all of our questions. The follow-up after the installation was also very thorough – on our comment card we had mentioned it would be nice to have a copy of the operations manual and it was in our mailbox just a few days later. The best part about changing to Shiver Security Systems is the local monitoring. We have accidentally set our alarm off on a few occasions, and the local monitoring team has been incredibly prompt in calling to see if there was an emergency. With our old system, there were a few occasions when we set off the alarm and they never called – leading us to question if it was even being monitored. There has been a noticeable difference now that we use locally owned and monitored Shiver Security Systems. I would recommend them to anyone I know.
Michelle & Mark Moody October 25, 2016
- Shiver Security is Constructing Relationships with the Lyric Platform
- Max and Local Agents Seize $1M worth heroin on I-74, disrupt distribution from Chicago
- Turn Doorbell into Hidden Camera with Skybell Doorbell
- Protect Your Garage with these Home Security Tips
- Security Systems; Ask the Right Questions